Tuesday, November 30, 2010

We build it up to watch it fall, like it meant nothing at all


Yesterday was a bad day, bad enough, makes me feel like shit.
And it was carried on till today.

I was hoping today will be a better day but no, it got worst instead.
I don't know what the hell I did wrong, I felt a different surrounding,
a surrounding filled with the wrong feelings.
I felt like I was a cast out, it was weird, cause I don't remember making any grave mistake, or any mistake at all.

And from there, I was utterly humiliated.
It took me in the face and that, made me lose my head.
It did not felt like it was just a prank, it was something more, something so detrimental that made me acted like that.
It didn't felt like a joke, cause I did not feel the humor. All I felt was sheer humiliation.
I hope somebody could feel how I feel, cause not one bit of it feels good.
I may not show that I'm panicking, I'm not the kind person that shows that, but inside I'm just worried sick.

I was hoping my things were in good hands somewhere.
Yes, in the end they were, but all I felt was my heart breaking, and the tension just broke.
Should I feel grateful, or furious?
Grateful in a way that my things were with you.
Or furious because I became a fool in front of everyone.
I just feel like today, the world is against me. I have no one else to turn to cause you all are the closest, and you all made me so disappointed.
Thinking about it, the words were like a hard punch in my chest, breaking every part of me.

Then I decided to walk away, and give myself sometime of calmness before I break anything or anyone else.
I'm in a state of peace right now, trying to think right.
Maybe I was wrong for acting like that, but I could't control in that state.
I'll apologize for that.
But will I receive an apology in return?
Will I receive an explanation on what is going on?
Because I'm really curious and it's making me sick and miserable.

Fuck my life.

No comments: