Sunday, November 14, 2010

Lights go on again

Thank goodness!
They were 2-0 down, and they made it 2-2 within 4 minutes to continue their impressive unbeaten run this season, 15 games in the league without a lost. 19 games unbeaten in total.
But it's still important for United to win games to keep up with Chelsea @_@

Accounting CA was horrible.
Not that I did not do well, but all our ways of doing it were different and none of us knew what is right and what is wrong, just have to wait for the results, hopefully I'll still clinch an A =x.

PE this week was also horrible.
Had laksa for lunch and the effects acted up when I was running, swimming has shown some signs of my stamina getting better but it's the pain in the gastric that's stopping me @_@

Also dined at Pizza Hut and Subway with Happy Meds this week :)



Crazy people in the bus, lol.



Looking forward to Hari Raya Eve :)

No comments: