Friday, October 1, 2010

SOOM

Valencia 0
Man United 1
J.Hernandez 86
After a disappointing weekend, United were still disappointing against Valencia.
Anderson was brought off for Chicharito, and Berbatov was brought off for Macheda.
Just when you thought Ferguson was old and senile and making dumb substitution, the two youngsters combined and contributed heavily in the late winner! LOL.
The first win in Champions League this season, and hopefully they can improve their game . . .
I'd rather 1-0 wins than 2-2 or 3-3 draws, 3 points is the most important thing at the end of the day.
GO UNITED!!!

Will be flying off to Guang Zhou in 3 days time, how time flies.
Had been anticipating this around 3 months ago?
I'm done with my luggage and I'm finally going to go somewhere else other than Malaysia.
I don't even remember the feeling of getting up a plane already LOL!

No comments: