Saturday, October 9, 2010

My first trip outside Southeast Asia

I'm back!!
After an enjoyable 5 days in Guang Zhou, I will have just today and tomorrow to rest before school reopens again @_@

The trip was great, although there were some downs, I'm still very satisfied overall.
The weather was great, the things were damn cheap to the maxxxxxx!!!
Bought bags, belts, wallets, clothes etc etc, you can just spend money like water cause everything is really fucking cheap!!! :D
But the food was boring, everyday eating the same shit, but it's for free, so no complains, lol =x

Really enjoyed these 5 days with Happy Meds, hopefully there will be more to come, maybe next March after we graduate?
CAN? HAHAHA!

Anyway, results were released on Thursday, and I maintained my GPA of 3.3, I'm happy and disappointed at the same time. My accounting only got a B, but my Tourism unexpected hit a B, lol. Sigh, if only I practiced more on my consolidation, I would have 2 As and 1 B, could have lifted my GPA to around 3.5?
First day
Going up to the plane!
First stop for lunch!
Soon Yet Sun Memorial

Second day
Inside Bai Ma, what a crazy place @_@
This whole place is sibei siao one @_@
With our lovely tour guide
Dinner at a nice place with many live animals, lol
Before going into the circus
After the circus show, 2 thumbs UP!
Third day, at the museum in a University


With the irritating China student, lol


Group photo outside the Business block

Group photo at one nice place, lol
The favourite Shang Xia Jiu
Fourth day, after visiting a garment factory



Before going up the River cruise
Inside the River cruise

Fifth day, departing Guang Zhou and our lovely tour guide :(

Last group photo before departing Guang Zhou

LIFE IS BACK TO SQUARE ONE !
POOF @_@

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

Donovan said...

lol?