Saturday, March 26, 2011

On the floor

HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY + 1 DAY
CHAN ZI CHENG



Took this awesome opportunity for a great day out with Happy Meds!
Although it was way off what they planned, but I guess it was fun after all :)

The surprise was a FAIL !
Well, gooood that ZC likes the cake the rest made, even though we don't @_@
Then had a fantastic time at Kallang Leisure Park KBOX!
And dinner at Chomp Chomp was the best part of the day, hahahah!

Rushed down to Dhoby Ghaut after dinner to meet the usual people for LAN, lol.
Slept at 5am this morning, so fucking tired!
I was awake from 8am yesterday!
Thank goodness I had a great amount of sleep today.
And gonna head down to Powerhouse tonight! Woo!

Well, the next birthday target is a very important one.
I should say, it's the MOST important one... I will try to make it perfect...
XOXO.

A funny clip of Happy Meds in KBOX yesterday LOL!

No comments: