Saturday, August 28, 2010

Take it slow


Another week is coming to and end, and the Youth Olympic Games ended last night, congrats to the Young Lions on winning the bronze medal :).
Finally some hope in the future soccer team, hopefully, haha.

And my 2 weeks break has finally come to an end unfortunately @_@
Will be back to school revising like fuck for the final papers of this sem . . . . . .
Hopefully I will maintain my GPA! DEFER DEFER, GO POLY, IN A FEW MONTHS TIME!!!!
GOGOGOGO!!!
How time flies @_@ . . . .

Went back to school for remedial lessons on Tuesday and Thursday, revised with TYY and Yichun at City Hall's Starbucks . . . My accounting is still weak, as in for the new topics, sigh!!!!
I have yet to touch Tourism zzzz . . . . Really have to drill like fuck now . . .

Belle stayed over last night, quite a sudden decision, but oh well :)
And another Saturday means another night of EPL and Ruud van Nistelrooy :)
United will bounce back and trash Westham! GO !!!

Anyway, BIGBANG AND MORE ARE COMING TO SG IN OCTOBER!!!!!!!!
SNSD, SHINEE, FT ISLAND, some rookie INFINITE, and one mystery group/singer!!!
I was hoping for SE7EN, or BOA, or 2NE1 :)
I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE CONCERT, I'M GOING TO GET THE VIP TICKETS NO MATTER WHAT @_@
Although the price is said to be close to $300 :\
I will save!!!
For BIGBANG!!!!
T.O.P! G-DRAGON! TAEYANG!!!!
AHH. . .. MY BEAUTIFUL HANGOVER ~~~
WHAT A DREAM CONCERT IT'S GOING TO BE! :D

No comments: